- Please email email@example.com for scheduling requests and changes.
- Cancellation requests for walking should be submitted by 6PM the day before. Requests made after that time will be subject to a $10 fee.
- Cancellation requests for dog sitting should be made at a minimum of two weeks prior to the first day of service. Requests made after that time will be subject to a 10% fee.
- Payment: We accept cash, check or PayPal. Please make checks payable to The Boston Drool. Payment must be made on the first business day of each week or the first day of service.
- Our team will use their discretion to shorten walks on very hot, very cold, or during any other extreme weather.
- The Boston Drool reserves the right to exclude dogs who show signs of contagious diseases from the Group Day Hike upon the day of service.
The Boston Drool will be closed on the following days: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
*Sitting and walking services rendered over closed holidays will be subject to a $10/day fee.
Be registered with the City of Boston or Dedham
Have a sturdy collar and leash.
Be up to date on all vaccinations and provide proof upon request.
Have ID tag, rabies tag, and registration tag.
The Boston Drool | 781-635-5975 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamaica Plain – Roslindale – West Roxbury