Scheduling / Payment:
- All scheduling requests are received through the scheduling software Time to Pet. Lora tailors the schedule every day to each dog’s individual needs while taking your location into account.
- Cash, check or via Time to Pet. Please make checks payable to The Boston Drool.
- Cancellation requests from clients for hikes should be submitted before 8AM on the day of scheduled service. Requests made after deadline will be subject to a $30 fee.
- Cancellation requests for dog sitting should be made at a minimum of two weeks prior to the first day of service. Requests made after said deadline will be subject to a 10% fee.
Weather / Illness:
- Our team will use their discretion to shorten walks on very hot, very cold, or during any other extreme weather.
- The Boston Drool will close for snow days when Boston Public Schools cancel or when deemed appropriate. We will notify via email/text of closures.
- The Boston Drool reserves the right to exclude dogs who show signs of contagious diseases from the Group Day Hike upon the day of service.
- Please keep your dog up to date on flea/tick and heart worm preventatives.
- The Boston Drool will be closed on the following days: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
Dog Requirements – Dogs Must…
- Be Registered with the City of Boston or Dedham.
- Have a sturdy collar and leash.
- Be up to date on all vaccinations and provide proof upon request.
- Have an ID tag, rabies tag and registration tag.
The Boston Drool | 781-635-5975 | email@example.com
Jamaica Plain – Roslindale – West Roxbury – Dedham