Scheduling / Payment:
- Please send all service requests for the coming week via email (email@example.com) each Sunday or text Lora before 8PM the night before your pup needs a hike.
- Cash, check or Venmo. Please make checks payable to The Boston Drool.
- Cancellation requests for hikes should be submitted before 8AM on the day of scheduled service. Requests made after the stated deadline will be subject to a $20 fee.
- Cancellation requests for dog sitting should be made at a minimum of two weeks prior to the first day of service. Requests made after said deadline will be subject to a 10% fee.
Weather / Illness:
- Our team will use their discretion to shorten walks on very hot, very cold, or during any other extreme weather.
- The Boston Drool will close for snow days when Boston Public Schools cancel or when deemed appropriate. We will notify via email/text of closures.
- The Boston Drool reserves the right to exclude dogs who show signs of contagious diseases from the Group Day Hike upon the day of service.
- Please keep your dog up to date on flea/tick and heart worm preventatives.
- The Boston Drool will be closed on the following days: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
Dog Requirements – Dogs Must…
- Be Registered with the City of Boston
- Have a collar with ID tag and a sturdy leash
- Be up to date on all vaccinations and provide proof upon request
The Boston Drool | 781-635-5975 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamaica Plain – Roslindale – West Roxbury